Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kate Hudson Flashes Abs, Toned Body While Shooting Athletic Clothing Campaign [ F0r00m ]

Ab-solutely flawless! Kate Hudson showed off her fit figure and toned abs while shooting the advertising campaign for her new line of athletic wear, Fabletics, on a beach in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Thursday, Aug. 1.

PHOTOS: Kate's second pregnancy

Wearing black spandex leggings and a black sports bra, the 34-year-old mom of two looked amazing flaunting her toned arms and rock-hard abs. In between shooting, she played with her 2-year-old son Bingham while her fiance Matthew Bellamy looked on.

PHOTOS: Kate and her mom -- then and now

So how else does the mom of two keep her body in such incredible shape? "I like to dance," she told Us Weekly in February. "I'm dancing, and I do other things...I spin, I ride my bike, I go for a run. I'm active. I run after my 19 month old!"

PHOTOS: Hollywood's hottest post-baby bodies

Hudson also has a 9-year-old son, Ryder, who she shares with her ex Chris Robinson. She and Bellamy, 35, announced their engagement in April 2011.

The athletic line will debut in October. 

FACEBOOK COMMENT